As Albuquerque's CFO for hire, Tammy McCarty is an experienced financial executive who has demonstrated the ability to lead organizations through challenging financial climates in a variety of competitive industries, markets and fast-paced environments. She delivers hands-on experience in strategic planning, business development and implementation, product development and accountability. Tammy quickly analyzes cash requirements, develops financial forecast and business models, identifies deficiencies and recommends actionable options.
100% BUDGETING & FORECASTING
100% CFO SERVICES
100% CASH MANAGEMENT
OWNER / CFO 2009 - Present
- Restructured finance department.
- Implemented procedures and software to support the growing business.
- Increased and secured LOC $2.5M
- Improved cash management resulting in 3 months operating costs in the bank and prepared the business to go to market for acquisition.
- Created financial forecast and model used to manage operations.
- Obtained $150K Line of Credit and secured capital of $500K for a private label manufacturer, doubling their sales over a twelve month period.
- Led strategic planning for start-ups addressing cash and timing required.
- Reviewed and identified deficiencies in organizational structure with recommended corrective actions.
Sample of Client Base:
All Faiths – Non Profit
Vibrant Corporation – High Tech company w/German subsidiary
Pfeifer Studios – Home Furnishings and custom wood manufacturing
EcoTerra – Custom Home Builder
Innovasic – Semi Conductor industry
Vapour Organic Beauty, LLC – Personal Care Products – Start Up
Coca Cola Bottling Company of Santa Fe – Distributing
Center for Action and Contemplation – Non Profit
SouthWest Green Building Supply – Retail – Start Up
Holistic Management International – Non Profit
ACC Health – Portable Service Provider
Titan Communications – Construction
Service Master – Service Industry
Hot Shots – Delivery Service
The Podolny Group – Consultant Services
40% BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & STRATEGIC PLANNING
35% TURNAROUND MANAGEMENT
25% BUSINESS CONSULTING
New Mexico Community Capital - 2008
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
- Led financial management and accountability for $14.8M double bottom line Venture Capital Fund with 17 Limited Partners.
- Provided financial services to assist in the economic development of underserved areas of New Mexico by increasing revenue and/or creating jobs in new or existing companies.
- Contributed as member of the Executive Management Team responsible for the strategic mission and performance of non-profit business services.
50% FOR PROFIT STRUCTURE
35% NON PROFIT STRUCTURE
15% GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTING
TCI Medical, Inc. 2002-2006
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
- Responsible for the financial section of the business plan used to secure Class A preferred stock funding of $7.5M for construction of a radiopharmaceutical facility.
- Secured $2.5M in unsecured leased equipment for start-up manufacturer and established favorable vendor terms for managing cash flow.
- Provided multi-divisional reporting for cancer & technology research, isotope facility construction and product manufacturing to stakeholders, regulatory agencies, 150 shareholders and the board of directors.
- Implemented financial reporting system, procedures and accountability for a start-up FDA facility.